Regenerative Medicine Specialists
The brain and the nervous system are complex structures, and when they become damaged or cease to function as they should, your entire body could be affected -- or your life could be in danger. In the past, neurological treatments have been just as complicated and dangerous as you may expect: but data shows* that biologics can help nerves heal faster, helping neurologists optimize outcomes for their patients.
Greyledge Technologies supports neurologists in offering the most cutting-edge cell therapy available to those who are seeking nerve injury treatment, stroke recovery support, spinal therapy, and more. Made using technology at the forefront of alternative medicine, our and preparations allow neurologists to provide treatment that is tailored to a patient’s individual needs.
Greyledge will enable your neurologist to offer you custom support for your neurological treatment. Ready to optimize your therapy and receive the most innovative care in the field of regenerative medicine? Talk to your doctor about Greyledge today, or find a Greyledge-partnered neurologist near you.
Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections for Spinal Recovery
Nerve Injury Treatment
Greyledge’s capabilities include creating a number of cutting-edge biologic preparations for use by neurologists, including platelet-rich plasma, or PRP. Here’s how the process of creating PRP therapy for brain-spinal cord injuries works:
- Your neurologist, spinal surgeon or primary care physician will draw whole blood from your body.
- The blood we draw will be transported to a Greyledge processing facility, where it will be separated into 3 layers -- red blood cells, platelet-poor plasma, and a “Buffy Coat” made up of both platelets and white blood cells.
- Our highly-specialized technicians will create a concentrate, balancing all of these elements perfectly to create customized PRP designed to offer the optimal treatment for nerve regeneration, spinal pain, or whatever condition ails you.
- Greyledge will deliver your PRP product to your physician to be reinjected into the affected area of your spine or nervous system.
PRP stimulates your body’s natural ability to heal, allowing for a faster, more effective recovery from nerve damage, as well as damaged tissues in your spine. Neurologists can apply PRP to the treatment of:
- Nerve injuries
- Stroke symptoms
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Spinal cord injuries
- And more.
To learn more about how PRP can help you recover more effectively from a neurological condition, reach out to us -- we’re happy to discuss our capabilities with you or your neurologist.
BMC Treatment Therapy
Stem Cell Therapy for Stroke Recovery
Stem cell therapy for spinal cord injuries is a unique process: stem cells don’t just serve one predetermined purpose. They exist at a stage in which they can transform into any other type of cell, allowing them to become whichever cell is necessary to restore the nerves and tissues compromised by your heart condition, and they can even rally other cells to do the same.
In this way, bone marrow cellular concentrate (BMCC) can offer a non-invasive alternative to traditional treatments for nerve damage and spinal cord injuries. Here’s how Greyledge has optimized the preparation of BMCC for use in spinal stem cell therapy:
- Your cardiologist will extract four types of stem cells from your own bone marrow.
- During this extraction process, we’ll also receive a sample of progenitor cells from your marrow.
- We’ll take this sample back to our processing facility, then concentrate the cells into a single preparation customized to your body and your particular neurological condition.
- The sample will then be reinjected into the affected area of your nervous system or spine.
The abilities of the stem and progenitor cells found in bone marrow aspirate makes BMCC extremely valuable in allowing your body to reconstruct damaged nerves and elements of your spine, potentially without the need for surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
When nerves regenerate, does it hurt?
Nerve regrowth can be significantly painful on its own, but biologic treatment can accelerate that process and reduce the pain you feel while you’re trying to heal.
How long will my recovery take?
Every patient is unique, and while cell therapy can accelerate the healing process for your nerves and spine, you’ll need to look to your neurologist for an accurate estimate of your recovery time.
I’m a patient who’s interested in biologic treatment for my neurological condition. How can I get my doctor involved or find a joint injection specialist near me?
Alternatively, you may be able to find a physician who has already partnered with Greyledge and is providing fully-customizable platelet replacement therapy and bone marrow concentrate near you. If you’d like to get started with one of the most innovative biologics companies in the field, today.